IMPROVED TVET FOR JOB EMPLOYMENT - JOB ADVERTISMENT
Improved TVET for Job Employment Project
We have job vacancies for an Administration and Procurement Officer, an Accounts Officer and 2x Driver (1x Driver for Port Moresby and 1x Driver for Mt. Hagen) to support the Project Management Unit (PMU) within the Department of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology:
Administration and Procurement Officer
- Execute the administrative and procurement functions/operations of the Improved TVET for Employment Project, including office space, equipment and utilities to support the PMU undertake its core activities.
- Implement an occupational health and safety program.
- Provide small team leadership and management.
- Must have a minimum diploma in management, public administration or similar.
- Salaries and benefits are equivalent to public service grade 12
- Assist the Financial Accounting and Management Officer in the budgeting and performance review functions of the Improve TVET for Employment Project in accordance with the Public Finance Management Act.
- Producing timely and accurate financial performance reports, and budgeting in an appropriate format for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Must have a minimum diploma in accounting, finance, management or similar.
- Salaries and benefits equivalent to public service grade 10
Driver – Port Moresby Office and Driver – Mt. Hagen (Highlands Regional) Office
- Must be able to work overtime/ at odd hours into the night, on weekends and during public holidays.
- Be of sober habits, non-smoking/non-buai chewer preferred
- Must have a Class 3 current PNG driver’s license or above
- Must understand and be able to speak in English
- A character reference is needed from a reliable person or institution.
- Salaries and benefits equivalent to current public service drivers grade 10
Interested applicants can either hand deliver, post or email an expression of interest with a brief resume along with relevant documents and a passport-size photo to:
Improved TVET for Employment Project
Project Management Unit
4th Floor, NSLS Building. Waigani Drive
P.O. Box 5117
BOROKO, Port Moresby
National Capital District.
All Expressions of Interest are due on 14th September 2023 by 4:06pm
This advertisement is authorized by Prof. Fr. Jan Czuba – A/Secretary DHERST